Announcement: Q&A Rewards Reduced to 400

Discussion in 'Forum Information, Questions and Feedback' started by MeisterX, Dec 11, 2007.

Announcement: Q&A Rewards Reduced to 400

1. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    As a result of the vast amount of minerals given out for a relatively fruitless posts, Q&As and other general news posts that have little actual reporting value will be awarded with 400 minerals.

The next Q&A or news post will still receive the customary 800 minerals, but after that all rewards will be 400.

Don't let this discourage you from finding news posts. Articles that are very insightful, current, and relevant that aren't mainstream knowledge still have the potential to earn more minerals.

Thank you.

2. Wlck742

Wlck742 New Member

In your head
    Really this shouldn't matter, because you shouldn't be posting these to get minerals, but to help people learn more. Right?

3. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    Correct. One of the major problems (and a major reason we reduced the amount) was that members were basically doing it for the minerals. And then asking for them.

Shame.

4. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    Why would you even want to do it for the minerals? I thought that posting a new news item coted you 3000 minerals? Sadly, I have never found anything interesting to post myself, but I hope to do so soon with some interesting stuff...