Alternate new mode for the Nuclear Launch!!

Discussion in 'Terran' started by Prodigal, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Alternate new mode for the Nuclear Launch!!

Discussion in 'Terran' started by Prodigal, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Prodigal

Prodigal New Member

I think it would be interesting and add a new level of depth if it was possible for the Terran Medics to flash the Protoss forces, and they would be so distracted that they wouldn't notice the nuclear bomb was launched at their base. Then when they least suspected it, the new Nuclear Bomb equipped Battle Cruiser could deploy a slow aerial Nuke that is destructible. Imagine the possibilities of using the Nuclear attack as a decoy for your armies attacks? [Inappropriate Comment]

2. EonMaster

EonMaster Eeveelution Master

Black City, Unova
    That is inapropreate for the forums, but because you are new, I won't power you down for it.

As for the other ideas, the nuke BC is way over powered for sc2, the ghost already has a bunch of new abilities, including the nuke, so I don't see Blizzard giving the BC the same thing.

3. Seradin

Seradin New Member

Aiur
    if you want to talk like that take it back to the Starcraft II Battlenet forums... but i dont think the battlecruiser should do that, it seems like the nuke is already balanced enough, though all of the ghosts new abilitys kind of scare me due to the fact i am a protoss player and hate nukes enough, now they have EMP blasts.. im sorry i hate ghosts.

4. Fenix

Fenix Moderator

Topic Inappropriate. Topic locked. Please refrain from such discussion in the future

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.