(4) Supression

Discussion in 'Maps and Replays' started by RaiseTheFlag, Oct 18, 2009.

(4) Supression

Discussion in 'Maps and Replays' started by RaiseTheFlag, Oct 18, 2009.

1. RaiseTheFlag

RaiseTheFlag New Member

MAP INFO:
    ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
    Map Tileset: Jungle
    Map Size: 128x64
    Number of Players: 4 (2 by 2 lane)
    Map Version: Starcraft Classic

MAP OVERVIEW IMAGE:

Will be provided later...Why can't I upload/open the files to the attach files option?!

DESCRIPTION:
    The map is set on a 2v2 regional battle. This means that besides your location is where the enemy is. As the game proceed you will find yourself the next central region which carries a vast amount of resources. The game will force you to expand or else suffer from insufficient minerals.

The terrain is advantageous to Terran and Protoss unit since they do not require a creep for creating their buildings.

On top of the mountains you will see 3 geysers containing a vast amount of vespene gas. This is place on top of a mountain and can only be access through aerial deployment.

DOWNLOAD:
    Look below to view attachment.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  2. Lobsterlegs

Lobsterlegs Guest

You REALLY need to fix those mineral patches so they don't look like triangles in the middle.

3. i2new@aol.com

i2new@aol.com New Member

this map some how would seem like terrans would have no problem owning this whole thing. once tanks get on high ground its pritty much over. the middle expansion is over. your door can also be taken over easly. it just seems like zerg and protoss wouldnt make it far on this map.

4. RaiseTheFlag

RaiseTheFlag New Member

You don't like that?

I agree with you. Although, the weirdest thing is... I can only win if I play Prostoss on this map.

As for the siege tank issue, I was able to rush in the enemy's based before they could proceed to that level. Also I would always build Air units to take them down.

// If you know how to build ramps on the terrain please do tell me how. I don't get the sunken ground part.
    // I will remodel it.